Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Creative Writing 'Open Ended Essay' (Finals) - Std VI

            

 

Creative Writing 'Open Ended Essay' (Finals) - Std VI

 

 

Finals: 5th September'13 (Thursday)

 

 

Topic:

ª       

And suddenly the lights went off…..

ª       

I promised myself that I will never listen to ghost stories….

ª       

At that moment I should have left….

 

 

 

Names of the Winners:

 

Name of the Student

Std/Div

House

Position

 

Keyur Rahul Virkar

6B

Red

I

 

Rhea Gautam Prabhu

6A

Red

II

 

Ishaan Meghshyam Kulkarni

6H

Blue

I

 

Roshni Keshav Iddya

6C

Blue

II

 

Aastha Deven Shah

6F

Green

I

 

Rujuta Malav Shah

6B

Green

II

 

Vasundhara Vishnuprasad Polya

6E

Yellow

I

 

Sakshi Mahendra Bansode

6H

Yellow

II

No comments:

Post a Comment